We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you with the most important information on the principles of processing by us your personal data and cookies that are used by our Shop. This information has been prepared taking into account the DPO, the General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
2REBEL LTD. Company Number: 11448387. 590 Kingston Road, London, SW20 8DN, United Kingdom.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you wish to open a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Shop and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
Purpose of the processing:
Depending on what you choose, it may be:
- Provision of services offered in the Shop
- Delivery of your orders
- Direct marketing of services offered, other than newsletters
- Sending newsletters
Basis of the processing:
- The contract of sale or actions taken at your request to conclude it (art. 6 section 1 letter b GDPR)
- Our legal obligation, e.g. in relation to accounting (art. 6 section 1 letter c GDPR)
- Your consent in the Store (art. 6 section 1 letter a GDPR)
- Service contract or action taken at your request to conclude it (art. 6 section 1 letter b GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data to determine, pursue or defend possible claims ( art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing ( art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes ( art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in conducting customer satisfaction surveys ( art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary for the conclusion of the contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the information is given:
- no possibility to register with the Shop
- no possibility to use the services of the Shop
- inability to make purchases in the Shop
- it is not possible to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Shop.
Possibility of withdrawal of the consent:
- at any time
The processing of your data until you withdraw your consent is lawful.
Within the Shop, we may automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. perform profiling using the personal data provided by you.
In case of profiling may result in decisions being made that have legal effects on you or that affect you in a similarly important way, we will only take such decisions if you have given us your consent.
Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time. The processing of your data until you withdraw your consent is lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, and thus until:
- we no longer have a legal obligation to process your data,
- the possibility of establishing, asserting or defending potential claims related to the agreement concluded by the Store by the parties ceases to exist,
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of data if it was the basis for the processing,
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted, where the processing of your data was based on the legitimate interest of the controller or where the data were processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling
- whichever is applicable and whichever is the latest.
When processing your personal data, we apply organizational and technical measures in accordance with relevant legal regulations, including encryption of the connection with the use of SSL certificate.
You have the right to demand:
- access to your personal data,
- restriction of processing,
- request to transfer the data to another controller,
As well as:
- object at any time to the processing of your data:
- or reasons related to your specific situation - to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDR (i.e. on the legitimate interests pursued by the controller), profiling on the basis of these provisions,
- if the personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, in so far as the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you would like to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being unlawfully processed, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- allow you, among other things, to use all the features of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device.
You can use the appropriate options of your browser at any time:
- delete cookie files
In this Store, cookies are used for the purpose:
- remembering information about your session
- of statistics
- of marketing
- sharing the functions of the Shop.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable their use in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can learn more about this by pressing the F1 key in your browser. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
More information about cookies you will find on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES/RECIPIENTS OF DATA
We use third parties to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- the software provider needed to run the online shop,
- the person supplying the goods,
- payments provider,
- accounting office,
- persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current activity,
- a provider of technical support,
- the entity providing the mailing system,
- marketing service provider,
- the statistical service provider,
- relevant public authorities in so far as the controller is obliged to provide them with the data.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Would you like to exercise your data protection rights?
Write to our email address: